NORTHERN EXPOSURE RACERBACK TANK
This racerback tank is constructed with an elongated, form fitted silhouette, slim straps and shirttail hem. Created using soft recycled fabric engineered with breathable moisture wicking technology, you’ll stay cool and dry whether you’re practicing yoga or dancing the night away.
T E C H N I C A L F E A T U R E S
- Shirttail hem and racerback cut keep you covered and moving freely
- Four way stretch fabric moves with your body
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
- Recycled contents created from plastic bottles
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
F A B R I C | 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex Blend
O R I G I N | Made in USA
C A R E | Machine wash / Tumble dry
S I Z E & F I T | Fit – True to Size / Fitted
M E A S U R E M E N T S | Length: 25.25in / 64cm Measurements taken from a size S
M O D E L M E A S U R E M E N T S |
Model is in a size XS Model is 5’8” / 173cm, bust 31in / 79cm, waist 25in / 64cm, hips 35in / 89cm
*Please note! Vision Lab products are produced on-demand... and have approximately an 8-12 business day production timeline, plus time in-transit for shipping. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering for a special occasion, or have other time sensitive requirements. Thanks!
About Vision Lab
Art Transforms and Uplifts the Human Spirit. That truth drives our focus at Vision Lab: to inspire the world with art. We're blessed to work with an international collective of artists and creatives that share our vision.
Eco-Conscious and Sustainably Manufactured.
- High-Performance Recycled Fabrics.
- Green America. Gold-Certified.
- 10 Trees Planted for Every Product Sold.
- Eco-Friendly Inks.
Made On-Demand in the USA.
- Made Just for You.
- In-House, Start to Finish.
- Fair Labor Practices.