NORTHERN EXPOSURE TANK
A great match for the active lifestyle, this tank is created with relaxed arm and neck holes along with a slightly tapered chest and bottom. Utilizing our soft recycled fabric engineered with breathable moisture wicking technology, you’ll look and feel great throughout the adventure ahead.
T E C H N I C A L F E A T U R E S
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
- Recycled contents created from plastic bottles
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
F A B R I C | 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex Blend
O R I G I N | Made in USA
C A R E | Machine wash / Tumble dry
S I Z E & F I T | Fit – True to Size
M E A S U R E M E N T S | Length: 27.25in / 68.5cm. Measurements taken from a size M
M O D E L M E A S U R E M E N T S | Model is in a size M
Model is 6’ / 183cm, chest 36.5in / 93cm, waist 32in / 81cm
*Please note! Vision Lab products are produced on-demand... and have approximately an 8-12 business day production timeline, plus time in-transit for shipping. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering for a special occasion, or have other time sensitive requirements. Thanks!
About Vision Lab
Art Transforms and Uplifts the Human Spirit. That truth drives our focus at Vision Lab: to inspire the world with art. We're blessed to work with an international collective of artists and creatives that share our vision.
Eco-Conscious and Sustainably Manufactured.
- High-Performance Recycled Fabrics.
- Green America. Gold-Certified.
- 10 Trees Planted for Every Product Sold.
- Eco-Friendly Inks.
Made On-Demand in the USA.
- Made Just for You.
- In-House, Start to Finish.
- Fair Labor Practices.