NORTHERN EXPOSURE HEADBAND
Our vibrant headbands are made with our signature recycled polyester fabric with the perfect amount of spandex for a comfortable fit and great functionality.
T E C H N I C A L F E A T U R E S
- Four-way stretch fabric ensures comfort and ideal fit
- Breathable, moisture wicking technology keeps you cool and dry
- Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
- Recycled contents created from plastic bottles
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
F A B R I C | 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
O R I G I N | Made in USA
C A R E | Machine wash / Tumble dry
S I Z E & F I T | Fit – Fitted / True to size
M E A S U R E M E N T S | Rise - 8.5in / 22cm. Inseam - 27in / 69cm. Measurements taken from a size S
M O D E L M E A S U R E M E N T S | Model is in a size S
Model is 5’6” / 167cm, bust 32in / 81cm, waist 23in / 59cm, hips 35in / 89 cm
*Please note! Vision Lab products are produced on-demand... and have approximately an 8-12 business day production timeline, plus time in-transit for shipping. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering for a special occasion, or have other time sensitive requirements. Thanks!
About Vision Lab
Art Transforms and Uplifts the Human Spirit. That truth drives our focus at Vision Lab: to inspire the world with art. We're blessed to work with an international collective of artists and creatives that share our vision.
Eco-Conscious and Sustainably Manufactured.
- High-Performance Recycled Fabrics.
- Green America. Gold-Certified.
- 10 Trees Planted for Every Product Sold.
- Eco-Friendly Inks.
Made On-Demand in the USA.
- Made Just for You.
- In-House, Start to Finish.
- Fair Labor Practices.